Verilog Parsers
Author Message
 Verilog Parsers

Can someone identify where I can find a verilog parser?

Thanks,

David Whipple

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David R. Whipple

University of California, Irvine
Dept. of Elec. Engineering

Cisco Systems, Inc.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Verilog Parsers

UC Berkeley's Hsis (logic synthesis) package has one
as part of vl2mv.  Try ftp://ic.eecs.berkeley.edu/pub/hsis.
Either hsis.tar.Z or vl2mv.tar.Z should have it.  I had hsis
up and running under Linux eariler this summer.  Vl2mv is
the conversion routine which parses verilog and converts it
to a format useable by hsis.  Cheers :^)
Marty Stanquist

Quote:
> Can someone identify where I can find a verilog parser?

> Thanks,

> David Whipple

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> David R. Whipple

> University of California, Irvine
> Dept. of Elec. Engineering

> Cisco Systems, Inc.
> http://www.cisco.com

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, 03 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Verilog Parsers

David,
UC Berkeley's hsis logic synthesis package has one as
part of vl2mv.  Try ftp://ic.eecs.berkeley.edu/pub/hsis
and look for either hsis.tar.Z or vl2mv.tar.Z.  I had
the parser (part of vl2mv) up and running earlier this
summer and it ran real well.  The problem is that it
only handles a subset of the language.  Cheers :^)
Marty Stanquist

Quote:
> Can someone identify where I can find a verilog parser?

> Thanks,

> David Whipple

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> David R. Whipple

> University of California, Irvine
> Dept. of Elec. Engineering

> Cisco Systems, Inc.
> http://www.cisco.com

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, 03 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. verilog parser updated w/ verilog preprocessor

2. Verilog parser?

3. Verilog Parser

4. Free Verilog parser

5. verilog parser in C/Perl/java?

6. Commercial VHDL and Verilog parsers?

7. free verilog parser

8. DN - Verilog Parser

9. Verilog Parser

10. verilog parser updated

11. Looking for Verilog parser

12. Looking for VHDL/Verilog parsers (shareware)