To Stuart Sutherland...
Author Message
 To Stuart Sutherland...

[Apologies to all - there just ain't no other way to do this...]

My session bombed and I lost your inbound email (and your address).

use this account.  I may have some interesting information for you.

Mark

Sat, 11 Jan 1997 23:58:08 GMT

1. Book review: VERILOG-2001 by Stuart Sutherland

2. Stuart Feldman paper

3. Twin Cities Object Technology User Group March 18th: Jeff Sutherland SCRUM

4. Apology to Jeff Sutherland, Joe Kinsella

5. PLI Handbook by Sutherland - any opinions ?

6. request for email address of Sutherland HDL Consulting

7. Jeff Sutherland's Object Technology Update

8. Stuart Norris' uread library?