Preliminary timing simulation (Leonardo SDF => ModelSim)
Author Message
 Preliminary timing simulation (Leonardo SDF => ModelSim)

Hi,

What libbaries should I reference to make preliminary timing
simulation by ModelSim just after optimization and generating SDF file
by Leonardo - not after Altera P&R? What are extension of them and
where to search - either in ModelSim or Leo folders?

Thanks in advance,
Igor Peker

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 05:06:35 GMT
 Preliminary timing simulation (Leonardo SDF => ModelSim)
Hi again,

So the question became more specific. What remaines yet – where
(in what ModelSim library) I may find analogs for GND/VCC I receive
from Leonardo making .v/.sdf pair?
Another option I found in Leo is to replace them by supply0/1
correspondingly, but ModelSim clarifies as error such construction as
:
supply1 (was VCC) nx709_rename (.Y (nx709)) ;

Thanks in advance,
Igor Peker

Quote:

> Hi,

> What libbaries should I reference to make preliminary timing
> simulation by ModelSim just after optimization and generating SDF file
> by Leonardo - not after Altera P&R? What are extension of them and
> where to search - either in ModelSim or Leo folders?

> Thanks in advance,
> Igor Peker

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:04:23 GMT

1. Preliminary timing simulation (Leonardo SDF => ModelSim)

2. Verilog post-synthesis simulation with Modelsim from Leonardo Netlist

3. Post-synthesis simulation with Modelsim from Leonardo Netlist

4. Leonardo/Modelsim/Xilinx post synthesis simulation (VHDL)

5. timing simulation using SDF file

6. Timing simulation problem with ModelSim SE Plus 5.6c

7. Modelsim Current Simulation Time

8. Leonardo=>MaxPlus/Quartus Vs Synopsys=>MaxPlus/Quartus

9. SDF simulations with clock domain crossings.

10. gate simulation (VERILOG/SDF): problem with TIMINCHECK parameter.

11. How I can make ASIC simulation after Leonardo Spectrum

12. Leonardo=>MaxPlus/Quartus Vs Synopsys=>MaxPlus/Quartus