online Verilog resources?
Author Message
 online Verilog resources?

Hi

I am just starting to write som Verilog code, and would like to
find some ready made code examples from the internet, if possible.
That would save a lot of time, I hope.
There are an arithmetic module generator on http://www.*-*-*.com/
, which produces VHDL or Verilog code.
Could anyone give hints to other online Verilog resources?
Thanks,

SNASH

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 online Verilog resources?
Snash,

Check out:

http://www.europa.com/~celiac/ver_eda.html

This has plent of coding examples, synthesis tips, and
pointers to more information.

Good luck,

Matt

:
:
: Hi
:
: There are an arithmetic module generator on http://modgen.fysel.ntnu.no
: , which produces VHDL or Verilog code.
: Could anyone give hints to other online Verilog resources?
: Thanks,
:
: SNASH
:
:
: Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
: Share what you know. Learn what you don't.

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 online Verilog resources?
Greetings

Try

Verilog FAQ
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Verilog & EDA Page :
http://www.*-*-*.com/

You may find what you are looking for.

Rajesh Ba{*filter*}ule

Quote:

> Hi

> I am just starting to write som Verilog code, and would like to
> find some ready made code examples from the internet, if possible.
> That would save a lot of time, I hope.
> There are an arithmetic module generator on

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> , which produces VHDL or Verilog code.
> Could anyone give hints to other online Verilog resources?
> Thanks,

> SNASH

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/