List of Free CAD Tools
Author Message
 List of Free CAD Tools

We have compiled a list of interesting places to visit on the
internet as it pertains to IC EDA CAD.

informational pointers include:

FREE CAD TOOLS
EE TIMES ONLINE
MAGIC LAYOUT EDITOR
SIGDA (ACM GROUP FOR IC CAD)
TCAD (STANFORD UNIVERSITY)
SYNOPSYS HOME PAGE
CADENCE HOME PAGE
INFO ON CADMAZING

add this bookmark to your hotlist for Mosaic/Netscape

ftp://ftp.cadmazing.com/pub/cadmazing/welcome.html

Have Fun! From the folks at CADmazing Solutions. We welcome
your feedback.

Tue, 10 Jun 1997 02:49:55 GMT

1. Repost: New CAD tools for new Xilinx XC6200 FPGA

2. New CAD tools for new Xilinx XC6200 FPGA

3. CAD Engineer *** Front-End and Back-End Tool *** for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

4. CAD Tools

5. Vanilla CAD and Lack Of Linux Tools

6. Timing Analysis CAD Tool

7. Q: Alliance 3.0 CAD tool installed an Linux

8. VHDL simulator / CAD tools

9. VHDL CAD TOOLS FOR CLASS ROOM TEACHING

10. TimeBench -- A software CAD tool for real-time systems

11. : tcl/tk in physical design cad tools

12. Free CAD software