Transport Delay and Inertial Delay
Author Message
 Transport Delay and Inertial Delay

Hi all,

The query regardig the Transport and Inertial Delay.

I went through this document from Rajesh Ba{*filter*}ule site
http://www.*-*-*.com/ #How

What i see the difference between the Transport and Inertial Delay is
that
the Transport Delay, delays the input to output by a unit 'x'
and the Inertial Delay, delays the input to output by the same unit
'x' along with that, it restricts other changes happening in the input
which are lesser than 'x' unit.

Is there any difference between these two delays.  Pls correct me if
my understanding is Wrong.

Regards
Kumar

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 22:34:26 GMT

1. Transport Delay Vs Inertial Delay

2. Inertial and transport delay in Verilog

3. Inertial and transport delay in Verilog

4. Transport vs. Inertial....ooops (DELAY item)

5. Transport/Inertial DElay's

6. inertial vs. transport delay

7. Avoiding inertial delay in delay lines

8. This week's Coding tip: modeling combinational logic with inertial delays

9. The inertial delay model

10. Inertial Delay in Aldec 4.2?

11. This week's Coding tip: modeling combinational logic with inertial delays

12. transport delays