IEEE 1364 and Verilog-A Courses in Feb in Silicon Valley
Author Message
 IEEE 1364 and Verilog-A Courses in Feb in Silicon Valley

Hullo,
PerformanCAE Corp is offering courses in Silicon Valley on Feb 25 and Feb 26
at our coporate site in Cupertino (next to Santa Clara), CA.
The intent of the courses is to update you on the IEEE 1364 and Verilog-MS
(Mixed Signal Design Verilog) developments, along with the tool developments
(cycle simulation - is this for me; behavi{*filter*}synthesis, formal verification-
as a manager and/or a technical lead on the Verilog front - where do I stand).

It is based on sound fundamntals of Verilog and is brought to you by developers
of Verilog, IEEE 1364 and Verilog-MS (or Verilog-A) as well as tools such as
Verilog-XL, Verifault-XL, and R10000 microprocessor amongst others.

Register early as seats are limited.

See URL at http://www.*-*-*.com/

indicating name, company name and date of the course.
If you like forms, one is available at the URL.

This coincides with IVC and will be of special interest to IVC attendees amongst
others.

For other courses taught by us at University of Berkeley in Verilog, see their
catalog.

-- Vivek Sagdeo,
   PerformanCAE Corp, 19225 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014

Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Verilog Courses in Silicon Valley (and outside) for October-November 96

2. Verilog Short Courses in Silicon Valley and Outside (in May and June)

3. Short Courses in Verilog HDL in Silicon Valley in March and April(Repost)

4. Verilog HDL Training Course in Silicon Valley in March and April

5. Verilog HDL 1-day course in Silicon Valley for March and April[Repost]

6. IEEE 1364 Verilog PLI-TSC Request for Enhancements, Errata

7. Verilog 2001 (1364-2001 IEEE Standard) Question

8. Gate level primitives in IEEE 1364 Verilog standard...

9. delay_or_event_control construct in IEEE 1364 Verilog

10. Verilog is now IEEE 1364 standard

11. Verilog HDL (IEEE PAR 1364) Working Group Meeting

12. IEEE 1364 Verilog PLI-TSC Request for Enhancements, Errata