I am just learning verilog any good books or websites
Author Message
 I am just learning verilog any good books or websites

I am just learning verilog any good books or websites that would help me get started
thanks
john

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:43:35 GMT
 I am just learning verilog any good books or websites

Quote:
>I am just learning verilog any good books or websites that would help me get
>started

You'll find that my book "Real Chip Design and Verification Using Verilog and
VHDL" provides many advanced design models and techniques in both HDL.  This is
not a beginner's book on HDL because it assumes some knowledge of HDL.
However, my experience with students is thtat the main problems with designs is
not the HDL, but rather requirements, design methodology, and tdesign
techniques.   HDL is just a means of expressing the design.
Ben Cohen     Publisher, Trainer, Consultant    (310) 721-4830

Author of following textbooks:
0-9705394-2-8
* Component Design by Example ",  2001 isbn  0-9705394-0-1
* VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd Edition, 1999 isbn 0-7923-8474-1
* VHDL Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, 2nd Edition, isbn 0-7923-8115

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 05:34:20 GMT
 I am just learning verilog any good books or websites

for resources on Verilog.

Regards,
Harish
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hdlplanet

Quote:
> I am just learning verilog any good books or websites that would help me get started
> thanks
> john

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:50:43 GMT

1. good verilog book or online link to learn for begineer

2. Good books or websites for CMOS design???

3. good book for learning Smalltalk?

4. What is best book to learn smalltalk

5. A good book to learn Eiffel on ?

6. good book to learn clipper

7. Looking for Good detailed book to learn COBOL from

8. Best programing book for learning Rexx on VM/CMS Mainframe

9. Good book for learning Tk (w/ Ruby)?

10. Any good books for learning XSCHEME

11. Good books for learning VRML 2.0

12. Good book(s) to learn ASM?