 where is verilog beatifier ?

verilog beatifier !!!
where is it ??

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:54:50 GMT
 where is verilog beatifier ?

Quote:

>verilog beatifier !!!
>where is it ??

Wow, someone is taking HDL religious wars very seriously. Verilog is
getting beatified ? Do Verilog users get canonized in the process ? Oh
boy, oh boy :-)

Seriously, I don't know any Verilog beautifiers (pretty print,
right?). I'd be interested in getting my hands on one too.

Muzaffer

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:16:20 GMT
 where is verilog beatifier ?
Mac's verilog mode for emacs/xemacs works great!
Quote:

>>verilog beatifier !!!
>>where is it ??

>Wow, someone is taking HDL religious wars very seriously. Verilog is
>getting beatified ? Do Verilog users get canonized in the process ? Oh
>boy, oh boy :-)

>Seriously, I don't know any Verilog beautifiers (pretty print,
>right?). I'd be interested in getting my hands on one too.

>Muzaffer

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 where is verilog beatifier ?

Quote:

> >verilog beatifier !!!
> >where is it ??

> Seriously, I don't know any Verilog beautifiers (pretty print,
> right?). I'd be interested in getting my hands on one too.

You could use emacs in verilog mode, automatically reindent the file
to your company standards, turn on the syntax highlighting, and then
use ps-print-buffer-with-faces to print the result.

This works on Windows and UNIX platforms, and is free.
--

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 where is verilog beatifier ?

http://www.verilog.com/verilog-mode.html

Quote:

> >verilog beatifier !!!
> >where is it ??

> Wow, someone is taking HDL religious wars very seriously. Verilog is
> getting beatified ? Do Verilog users get canonized in the process ? Oh
> boy, oh boy :-)

> Seriously, I don't know any Verilog beautifiers (pretty print,
> right?). I'd be interested in getting my hands on one too.

> Muzaffer

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Seeking Fortran beatifier/moderniser

2. I am looking for a CPU, preferably written in Verilog

3. I am just learning verilog any good books or websites

4. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

5. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

6. Verilog to C for Behavioral Verilog

7. Using Wilson Snyder's Verilog-Perl with NC Verilog

8. LRM for Verilog 2001 and System Verilog

9. Help on Verilog coding ideas (converting a C-code to Verilog)

10. Verilog-XL/NC-Verilog Event Order

11. Retrieving protected Verilog code in Verilog-XL??

12. 1364-95 Verilog vs Verilog-XL