Dynamic PLI routines
Author Message
 Dynamic PLI routines

How to write dynamic random pli routines? Any references, books,
suggestions?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 00:47:57 GMT
 Dynamic PLI routines

Quote:
> How to write dynamic random pli routines? Any references, books,
> suggestions?

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

   What is a "dynamic random PLI routine" ?

--
=-=-= 100% pure Verilog PLI - go, get it ! =-=-=
 Principles of Verilog PLI -By- Swapnajit Mittra

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Dynamic PLI routines
I suppose he means a PLI application that can be delivered
as a dynamically loaded library. As far a I know, you can do
this with Verilog-XL and NC-Verilog from Cadence and the
MTI simulators.

We have an application that ships as a dynamically loaded
library on the Cadence simulators. The Cadence openbook
application gives enough information to get you started. If
you have a specific question, I may be able to answer it.

Stuart Sutherland's PLI book has some information in the
Appendix.

Regards,
Sudhir

Quote:

>> How to write dynamic random pli routines? Any references, books,
>> suggestions?

>> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>> Before you buy.

>   What is a "dynamic random PLI routine" ?

>--
>=-=-= 100% pure Verilog PLI - go, get it ! =-=-=
> Principles of Verilog PLI -By- Swapnajit Mittra
> Kluwer Academic Publishers. ISBN: 0-7923-8477-6
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/verilog/

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Dynamic PLI routines

Quote:

> I suppose he means a PLI application that can be delivered
> as a dynamically loaded library. As far a I know, you can do
> this with Verilog-XL and NC-Verilog from Cadence and the
> MTI simulators.

It is also quite possible with Synopsys' VCS - we've been doing it for
years...

Berend

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Examples of Verilog PLI routine

2. I need Help to write PLI routine...

3. queue management pli routines

4. Verilog PLI routines documentation

5. PLI routine for C

6. Can PLI routines call tasks?

7. modifying the register contents in a pli routine

8. PLI routines

9. PLI pixel display routines

10. PLI routines and Sparc HW I/O

11. trouble with the PLI routine "tf_nump"

12. A PLI routine to read test stimulus