VCS 5.2 PLI Capabilities?
Author Message
 VCS 5.2 PLI Capabilities?

I would like to be able to drive a simulator using just the PLI - i.e.
control all of the ports, read/write data when required and run the
simulator for Xns when I want. I know this is possible using ModelSim as
I have done it with their VHDL simulator. Is this possible with VCS? I
have looked at the VCS manual and the solution isn't apparent. Has
anyone done this with VCS?

Cheers,

Rich

Mon, 26 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 VCS 5.2 PLI Capabilities?
It's always the same isn't it? You spend ages looking for something and
finally post a message here in desperation (nearly) and then 5 minutes
later you find what you're looking for (almost).

Cheers,

Rich

Quote:

> I would like to be able to drive a simulator using just the PLI - i.e.
> control all of the ports, read/write data when required and run the
> simulator for Xns when I want. I know this is possible using ModelSim as
> I have done it with their VHDL simulator. Is this possible with VCS? I
> have looked at the VCS manual and the solution isn't apparent. Has
> anyone done this with VCS?

> Cheers,

> Rich

Mon, 26 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Strange behavior on VCS 5.2

2. Verilog PLI and VCS

3. Controlling VCS from the PLI

4. how to convert pli written for vcs to modeltech

5. How to pass a string from PLI to verilog/vcs

6. How to pass a string from PLI to verilog/vcs

7. Help on VCS + VirSim (GUI for VCS)

8. PLI: syntax of access capability name list in pli.tab?

9. VisualAge PLI Enterprise vs. VisualAge PLI Personal

10. PLI-32 Alpha 3.10 (Single message ZIP file (30K)) - pli-32.zip (0/1)

11. PLI-32 Alpha 3.10 (Single message ZIP file (30K)) - pli-32.zip (1/1)

12. PLI-32 For NT, alpha 3.10 (ZIP File: 378K] - pli-32.zip (10/10)