Newbie on Verilog
Author Message
 Newbie on Verilog

Hi,

     I am a newbie when it comes to Verilog and wonder if someone could
recommend a good introductory book to start.  Also, is there any
software that allows me to practice writing Verilog?  I'd appreciate any
suggestion.commend.

Artur
9.13.2000

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Newbie on Verilog

Quote:
> Also, is there any software that allows me to practice writing
> Verilog?  I'd appreciate any suggestion.commend.

Try Icarus Verilog
  (see http://opencollector.org/get_details.php3?uid=293&src=summary)

HTH,
  Colin

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie NC Verilog Question

2. newbie seeking Verilog info

3. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

4. newbie question: difference and advantages between VHDL / Verilog HDL

5. verilog Newbie Please HELP

6. a newbie's question about verilog

7. Newbie question: Tech writer seeks info on Verilog

8. Newbie Verilog Question

9. Verilog Newbie's question about testbench

10. Verilog newbie question...

11. Good newbie verilog or VHDL book

12. newbie question: difference and advantages between VHDL / Verilog HDL