JOB OPENINGS: ASIC Design, Datacom, VHDL, Verilog, Synopsys, Synthesis
Author Message
 JOB OPENINGS: ASIC Design, Datacom, VHDL, Verilog, Synopsys, Synthesis

                  Design on the Edge!

    Qualis Design Corporation, with corporate headquarters
    in Beaverton, Oregon, is a rapidly growing consulting
    firm that specializes in top-down system design and
    training.  We team-up with our customers to design
    leading edge products using the latest in EDA tools,
    technologies and methodologies.  Because of our rapid
    growth, we have several positions open for team players
    who are the best at what they do.

                   Principal Engineer
                      ASIC Design

       You will join our team as an expert in very
       high speed ASIC and system design using
       VHDL and/or Verilog HDLs.  You should have
       at least ten years of experience in the design
       of multiprocessor systems, support peripherals
       or datacom systems.  You should have in-depth
       experience in logic synthesis using Synopsys
       EDA tools, and thorough experience using
       Cadence or Mentor 8.X EDA tools.  You must
       hold at least an MSEE degree or equivalent.
       A demonstrated ability to work in a team-
       oriented, customer driven environment is
       required.

                     Senior Engineer
                   Datacom ASIC Design

       You will join our team as a key designer of
       large, complex datacom ASICs using VHDL
       and/or Verilog HDLs.  You should have at
       least five years of experience in the design
       of datacom (ATM, SONET, Ethernet) systems.
       You should have significant experience in
       logic synthesis using Synopsys EDA tools,
       and thorough experience using Cadence,
       Mentor 8.X, or Viewlogic EDA tools.  You
       must hold at least a BSEE degree or
       equivalent.  A demonstrated ability to work
       in a team-oriented, customer driven
       environment is required.

    Qualis offers its team members competitive
    salaries, excellent benefits and significant
    opportunities for professional and personal
    development.  For confidential consideration,
    send your resume and salary history to us at:

             Qualis Design Corporation
            15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway
                    Suite 250
               Beaverton, OR  97006

                FAX: (503) 629-5525

    Principals only, please.  We are not offering
    entry-level positions at this time.  All positions
    require at least five years of post-graduate
    commercial industry experience.

Wed, 16 Apr 1997 07:27:50 GMT

1. JOB OPENINGS: ASIC Design, Datacom, VHDL, Verilog, Synopsys, Synthesis

2. JOB OPENING: PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSIS DC/TC - VERILOG/VHDL, BEAVERTON, OR

3. JOB OPENING: PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSIS DC/TC - VERILOG/VHDL, BEAVERTON, OR

4. JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR

5. JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR

6. *** Job: Design VHDL/Verilog/Synthesis Design

7. *** Job: Design VHDL/Verilog/Synthesis Design

8. *** Job: Design VHDL/Verilog/Synthesis

9. Book Review: Advanced ASIC Chip Synthesis Using Synopsys Design Compiler and PrimeTime

10. VHDL and Synthesis tools usage for ASIC and System Design

11. Portland, OR jobs: ASIC/board design/managment openings

12. ASIC DESIGN MGR.-MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTS-JOB OPENING