SOFTWARE PUNDITS INC/ ASIC DESIGN and VERIF ENGINEERS
Author Message
 SOFTWARE PUNDITS INC/ ASIC DESIGN and VERIF ENGINEERS

Hello All,
Granted, you are the Brahma of software,the Vishnu of exemplary skills.
You still need a Pundit to changeyour corporate destiny.

So, you are the creator of pathbreaking software; the preserver of
competitive
capabilities. How come you still haven't been spotted by this Pundit based
in the US for the past eleven years? Software Pundits Inc. is a leading
provider of unique and innovative technology solutions for the top software
companies in the US. The likes of CISCO, Lucent, Alcatel, Bay Networks,
3Com, Ascend, Nortel and Seimens. With a strong clientele in the niche areas
of networking and telecom markets, and still expanding its market strengths

Hello,
 My name is Vikram. I represent Software Pundits,
 Burlington, MA. If you are looking for a challenging position in
 a cutting edge technology, we might be the answer
 for you.  We have projects in different parts of the
 country and we try to accomodate our
 pundits(Consultants)needs. I am very much
 interested in talking to you. My number is 781-229-6655 X
 229. If interested, please send me a copy of your
resume to speed up the process. Please call me or leave
 me your information to call you back at your
 convenience. Your time is very much appreciated
 Thanks

Vikram
Article on Pundits:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:42:05 GMT

1. Software Pundits Inc/Design Verification Engineers

2. Software Pundits Inc/ASIC Designers

3. Jobs, Denver/Boulder Colorado, ASIC Design, Board Design Engineers

4. Job posting - Chrysalis Symbolic Design, Inc - Apps Engineers

5. Project Design Engineer / ASICs - Tandem Computers, Inc.

6. Project Design Engineer / ASICs - Tandem Computers, Inc.

7. ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER

8. LEAD ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER

9. ASIC Design / Verification Engineers looking for job

10. Resume' for Sr. ASIC Design Engineer

11. Find Job Opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers, Los Angele Area

12. Fine Job Opportunity For ASIC Design Engineers, LA Area