How to pass a string from PLI to verilog/vcs
Author Message
 How to pass a string from PLI to verilog/vcs

Hi.
I want to pass a string "My string" into verilog from a PLI rutine.
The way I want to use it is:

module String;

initial   display( "%s", $string );

endmodule

How can I do it.

Notice I don't want to use io_printf or related rutines.

Yehoshua Shoshan
Ellemtel Utv.AB

Tue, 07 Jan 1997 21:37:06 GMT

1. How to pass a string from PLI to verilog/vcs

2. Verilog PLI and VCS

3. Verilog - PLI passing args.

4. Passing strings through registers to the PLI

5. PLI: How to change the string value in verilog from C

6. Controlling VCS from the PLI

7. VCS 5.2 PLI Capabilities?

8. how to convert pli written for vcs to modeltech

9. Passing strings to modules in Verilog

10. passing filename at runtime to synopsys vcs

11. Passing filename to $dumpfile with VCS

12. vcs compile and verilog coding