Switch-RC question
Author Message
 Switch-RC question

I have been trying to use Cadence's Switch-RC algorithm to
describe some CMOS circuits I have been doing. I was wondering,
does the switch-RC algorithm work from within DFII? When I
trying and do a Verilog-IN on a few examples, I lose
my technology statements. If I were to use RC in DFII where would
I put my descriptions?

                                - Jeff

--
/*******************************************************************/
Jeffrey A Echtenkamp                    "What has four legs and

Fri, 25 Apr 1997 11:17:06 GMT
 Switch-RC question

Quote:
>I have been trying to use Cadence's Switch-RC algorithm to
>describe some CMOS circuits I have been doing. I was wondering,
>does the switch-RC algorithm work from within DFII? When I
>trying and do a Verilog-IN on a few examples, I lose
>my technology statements. If I were to use RC in DFII where would
>I put my descriptions?

Verilog-IN will usually swallow anything outside of module-endmodule.
If your netlists are going to change often, why not just create an `include
file that you can add to the top of your modules once you have
brought them into the framework.

--

/* Motorola, Inc.,  Applied Research, Advanced IC Technology Laboratory   */
/* Mail Stop 63, 1500 Gateway Avenue, Boynton Beach, FL 33436-8292 USA    */

Sat, 26 Apr 1997 21:53:16 GMT

1. Vector Net Declaration/Instantiation in Verilog Switch-RC

2. verilog XL & switch RC

3. verilog Xl - switch RC algorithm

4. Verilog Switch-RC Implementation

5. JCL Question about the RC system Variable

6. JCL Question about the RC system Variable

7. JCL Question about the RC system Variable

8. Reset the state of one switch when another switch is pressed in a VI

9. switching sounds with switch node and script?

10. additional switch for switch?

11. SetPath() Question when Switching Data Paths

12. switch/indicator question