Need Verilog Modules
Author Message
 Need Verilog Modules

    I am currently working on elementary Verilog Projects and I would like
to use already made verilog modules.For example an 8-bit adder module or a
counter module.Could you recommend me any website containing such files?

Kostas,Greece.

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Verilog Modules
Greetings

Visit Verilog FAQ http://www.*-*-*.com/
and verilog Page http://www.*-*-*.com/

You may find what you are looking for.
They contain links to bigger designs like microprocessor etc too.

Rajesh Ba{*filter*}ule

Quote:
>     I am currently working on elementary Verilog Projects and I would
like
> to use already made verilog modules.For example an 8-bit adder module
or a
> counter module.Could you recommend me any website containing such
files?

> Kostas,Greece.

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

2. module name errors (trying to import curses functions from modules as needed)

3. Need to create module with virtual functions to mirror another module

4. Verilog and LPM modules

5. Usage of parameters in verilog modules

6. any tools that can automatically connect Verilog modules??

7. Solving the problem with multiple module definition in Verilog

8. Verilog - Passing arrays to modules

9. Graphical view tool for hierarchical modules connection (Verilog)?

10. Automation of Verilog Module Connections?

11. verilog modules into viewlogic designs

12. Verilog Behavioral Module