Job posting - Chrysalis Symbolic Design, Inc - Apps Engineers
Author Message
 Job posting - Chrysalis Symbolic Design, Inc - Apps Engineers

Chrysalis delivers innovative design automation software to verify complex
ASICs and microprocessors. Our customers include companies like Advanced
Micro Devices, Apple Computer, Cray Research, Hewlett Packard,
IBM Microelectronics, and SGI (MIPS Technologies).

Our products use a unique Symbolic Logic(tm) technology to accelerate formal
verification, design analysis, and debugging.

For more information about the company or our products, please visit our web
site at www.chrysalis.com.

We currently have openings for Applications Engineers in Austin, TX,
Campbell, CA, and our headquarters in North Billerica, MA.

There are also some software development openings in Billerica. This post is
mostly about the AE jobs; please contact us for more information about the
software engineering positions.

The Applications Engineer job involves both pre-sales and post-sales support.
Pre-sales includes things like supporting technical evaluations and giving
demos and presentations. Post-sales duties include supporting customers to
help them make full use of the technology in their design environment.
Overnight travel 10-20%.

The Short List of Things which are important for this position:

 - High level design experience, 3-5 years
 - Verilog and/or VHDL with synthesis
 - Good communication skills
 - BS/MSEE or equivalent

What also helps:
  - Prior AE experience
  - Scripting and/or programming experience (Perl, Tcl/Tk, C, csh, etc.)

Prior AE experience will be more important for the Austin position.

Contact information:

 Rich Newton

 fax:    (408) 370-5230
 US mail:
   Chrysalis Symbolic Design, Inc.
   51 East Campbell Avenue, Suite 120
   Campbell, CA  95008-2055
   Attn: R. Newton

Wed, 01 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Jobs Posting: ASIC Design Engineers

2. Search for Japanese Electronic Engineering - ASIC Design PhD or Job Post

3. Audio Design Engineer Job Posting

4. Jobs, Denver/Boulder Colorado, ASIC Design, Board Design Engineers

5. JOB: Design Verification Engineer in Silicon Valley (Job#703)

6. Software Pundits Inc/Design Verification Engineers

7. SOFTWARE PUNDITS INC/ ASIC DESIGN and VERIF ENGINEERS

8. Project Design Engineer / ASICs - Tandem Computers, Inc.

9. Project Design Engineer / ASICs - Tandem Computers, Inc.

10. JOB: OPENFIRMWARE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS, APPLE COMPUTER, INC.

11. ***JOB OPPORTUNITY - APPLE COMPUTER, INC. - OPENFIRMWARE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS***

12. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.