Looking for Fault Simulator and ATPG
Author Message
 Looking for Fault Simulator and ATPG

I'm looking for references to fault simulation and automatic test pattern
generation software for CMOS VLSI circuts.  Free tools are prefered, but
I'm interested commercial ones too.
I need solutions that can operate on an arbitrary netlist of transistors -
we're doing some full-custom design. (and some standard-cell).

The ideal test tools would operate on a .sim format transistor netlist
extracted from Magic and run through ext2sim.  (we do switch-level
simulation in irsim.)

A possible alternative would be tools that accept verilog nmos/pmos
primitives and handle the Switch-RC extenstion.  Plain verilog input isn't
really useful because you can't fully express the strengths of the various
transistors.

I already know about the tools from Attest, Inc. and have downloade the demo
version.

Thanks for any and all information!

Steve
--

Who needs 3-D television when you've got live theatre? -me

Mon, 08 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for logic / fault simulator

2. looking for logic / fault simulator

3. Fault Grading & ATPG for non scaned designs

4. ATPG for Combinatorial Circuits and ATPG for Sequential Circuits

5. fault simulator

6. Fault Simulators

7. Fault Simulator which accepts VHDL

8. Fault simulator for PC

9. Fault simulators

10. Looking for AHPL simulator

11. Looking for Verilog simulator

12. Scalable Parallel Verilog Simulator Looking for a Beta Partner