Verilog clone
Author Message
 Verilog clone

Fellow Verilog users;

        I am currently evaluating Frontline's Baseline
simulator (workstation version), and I find it to be
nearly compatible with XL.  In addition, they are
promising many nice features for the new release.
The performance is about same as Verilog-XL at about
half the price.  I would like to hear from other users
of Baseline about their experiences.  A friend of mine
at work says that he doesn't see any reason to buy a
clone if there is not a significant performance
advantage over XL.  If your company could afford to buy
XL, would you still buy a clone? Then for what reason?
I would appreciate all your responses.

Sincerely,

Jae Cho

Wed, 01 Jan 1997 07:20:54 GMT

1. Your Opinion on Seva Evaluation of Verilog Clones

2. Request for information on Verilog clones -- Frontline and Intergraph

3. Verilog Clones

4. What is the best PC clone Verilog simulator?

5. What is the best PC clone Verilog simulator?

6. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

7. APL for PC-AT clones

8. APL for ATT PC clone?

9. . apl clones: zpl, ...

10. D4: An APL CLONE

11. Envy/Developer Clone

12. Canvas can't scroll _cloned_ controls?