Model Tech and verilog gates
Author Message
 Model Tech and verilog gates

Hi all,
            I've submitted the same question to the Model Tech support
alias but figured I'd post it here just in case someone on this alias
gets to it before Model Tech (please, no wise remarks %^).

Thx,
ja

**************************INCLUDED MESSAGE************************
Hello,

I work for Pixel Magic and we are just starting to do verilog (and mixed)
sims. How do we add the verilog technology library to our modelsim.ini
file as I am getting undefined elements that correlate to the tech
primatives
in a verilog gates module?

Example:

Given:
1- technology library file t:\libs\big_gates.v
2- simulation area is j:\<user_foo>\sims 3- in my modelsim.ini file:
work=./work
(that is, I run simulationd from the j: sims dir)

Do I:
1- cd t:\libs\big_gates
2- vlib work
3- vlog big_gates.v
4- add a line to my modelsim.ini file such as:
<key_word>=t:\libs\work

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jim Antonellis
Pixel Magic

978-470-883 X338

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to model the transmission gate in Verilog without using tran (Behaviour model)

2. How to use synthesis tool to get gate level netlist only containing verilog basic gates

3. C model in model tech.

4. More about Help wanted in simulating the gate level verilog netlist in Model Tech.

5. Help wanted in simulating the gate level verilog netlist in Model Tech.

6. c model convert to verilog/VHDl model

7. PLI model vs. Verilog model

8. Model Tech VHDL

9. Modeling a tran gate (bidir wire delay) in VHDL

10. FPGA - Leonardo spectrom+Model tech - timing ???

11. mixed mode simulators (VHDL with other gate level models)

12. Cosimulation in Model-V tech