JOB OPENINGS: 3 JR. ASIC DESIGN POSITIONS IN ANNAPOLIS, MD
Author Message
 JOB OPENINGS: 3 JR. ASIC DESIGN POSITIONS IN ANNAPOLIS, MD

                        JUNIOR ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER

    Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is a high tech R&D and electronic
    product development firm specializing in state-of-the-art
    microprocessor based designs.  Our ASIC design group is involved in
    standard cell to full custom digital and analog mixed signal ASIC and
    MCM designs.  We encourage employee initiative and creativity and
    offer opportunities for continued development of analytical and
    technical ability.

    Qualifications:
    Requires BSEE and minimum of one year of practical experience in ASIC,

    FPGA or Multi Chip Module design.  Familiarity with VLSI design using
    Cadence or Synopsis design package a plus.  U.S. citizenship required.

    Job Description:
    Annapolis Micro System's hardware design group specializes in board
    level design, ASIC design and Xilinx FPGA design. Our newest
    product, WILDFIRE, is a Xilinx FPGA based reconfigurable
    supercomputer. AMS's ten member ASIC design group is involved in
    standard cell to full custom digital and analog mixed signal ASIC
    design and MCM design.  We are seeking junior level ASIC designers
    to become a part of our growing design team.

    Job Location Information:
    Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is located in Annapolis, Maryland.
    Annapolis is an historic city located on the Chesapeake Bay and within

    easy driving distance of Washington D.C. and Baltimore.  Annapolis is
    a sailing capital and offers a rich variety of cultural experiences.

    Qualified candidates should forward a resume with salary history to:

                           Betsy Jenkins, Personnel
                       Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
                   190 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 130
                         Annapolis, MD  21401-7386

    Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. currently has three openings for junior
    level ASIC designers. These positions are appropriate for recent
    college graduates if co-op, intern or other outside work has
    provided one year of practical ASIC, FPGA or MCM design
    experience.

Mon, 08 Sep 1997 01:28:36 GMT

1. JOB OPENINGS: 3 JR. ASIC DESIGN POSITIONS , ANNAPOLIS, MD.

2. JOB OPENINGS (June 1995) - JR ASIC DESIGNERS

3. EAST COAST, JR. ASIC DESIGN, JUNE 1995

4. Portland, OR jobs: ASIC/board design/managment openings

5. ASIC DESIGN MGR.-MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTS-JOB OPENING

6. JOB OPENINGS: ASIC Design, Datacom, VHDL, Verilog, Synopsys, Synthesis

7. JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR

8. JOB OPENING: PRINCIPAL ENGINEER, ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSIS DC/TC - VERILOG/VHDL, BEAVERTON, OR

9. Portland, OR jobs: ASIC/board design/managment openings

10. ASIC DESIGN MGR.-MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTS-JOB OPENING

11. JOB OPENINGS: ASIC Design, Datacom, VHDL, Verilog, Synopsys, Synthesis

12. JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR