Verilog Program Beautifier Wanted
Author Message
 Verilog Program Beautifier Wanted

Hi all.  I'm a software type with 18 years experience
writing C programs.  I'm now learning verilog and I'm
struggling to find a personal style for writing verilog
programs that is reasonably pleasing to look at.  The verilog
language doesn't lend itself to this task.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that I'm willing to adopt
the style of any *standalone* verilog beautifiers that may be
available.  Does anyone know of such a beast?  I'm already
aware of verilog mode for emacs, but sadly my pinkies are
too short to comfortably use emacs as my editor (I'm serious).

Thanks in advance.

-Rick

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Verilog beautifier

2. verilog beautifier

3. Verilog Code Beautifier

4. Verilog beautifier

5. Verilog HDL beautifier?

6. code beautifier wanted

7. Wanted- Code Beautifier

8. Wanted: Code Beautifier for Smalltalk/V

9. Wanted: Code Beautifier for Smalltalk/V

10. Prolog program beautifier request

11. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

12. VHDL/Verilog consultants wanted as trainers