Looking for VHDL/Verilog functions
Author Message
 Looking for VHDL/Verilog functions

Hi all.

I am working on an HDL school project and I am looking for sources for
VHDL/Verilog code to use as examples in my project. Some of the types of things
that I am looking for are UARTS, Multipliers, FIR Filters.

Any help is appreciated....

Thanks,

Tony

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. friend is looking for a CONTRACT in verilog/vhdl/synthesis

2. Looking for VERILOG/VHDL Coding style rules!!! <-----

3. Looking for public domain VHDL and/or VERILOG parsers

4. Look for 8051 VHDL/Verilog models

5. looking for VHDL to verilog translator

6. Looking for RS232 VHDL or Verilog Coding

7. friend is looking for a CONTRACT in verilog/vhdl/synthesis

8. Looking for VERILOG/VHDL Coding style rules!!! <-----

9. Looking for a verilog to vhdl translator.

10. Look for 8051 VHDL/Verilog models

11. Looking for VHDL/Verilog parsers (shareware)

12. VHDL's resolution functions in Verilog.