How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??
Author Message
 How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??

How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??

Anybody can show me verilog Example??

TIA :)

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:03:00 GMT
 How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??
make a divider by 44

Quote:
> How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??

> Anybody can show me verilog Example??

> TIA :)

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:29:33 GMT
 How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??

Quote:

> How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??

> Anybody can show me verilog Example??

0) Initialize Clk1MHz to 0.

1) Count 22 ticks of the 44 MHz clock.

2) Invert Clk1MHz.

3) Goto 1)

-andy

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 03:08:27 GMT

1. clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]] fails

2. change TOD clock with set and store clock

3. How to do IP clock balance with external clock

4. Problem with clocking logic usign a derived clock

5. Gated Clock(double rate clock)?

6. clocking on rising AND falling edge of a clock

7. rising_edge(clock) vs clock'event

8. Gated Clock(double rate clock)?

9. clocks and clock enables in Xilinx

10. Creating a clock with a clock enable

11. clock skew and clock overloading

12. here is my clock program in tasm - clock.asm (1/1)