US - BA, DESIGNERS NEEDED !! FRONT-END / BACK-END
Author Message
 US - BA, DESIGNERS NEEDED !! FRONT-END / BACK-END

"  Double the ASIC performance,
   quadruple functionality,
   hit market on time,
   and don't forget to cut the cost by half while you're at it !..."
              Does this sound like you ?

Silicon-Value is a young startup company that designs and manufactures
ultra-high density full-custom ASiXs for the deep-submicron age.
Compared to traditional cell-based ASICs, Silicon Value's ASiXs can

  * Reduce die area and cost by fifty percent or more
  * Improve performance and power consumption by 2X or more
  * Achieve faster timing closure

We offer an attractive salary and benefits plan with the opportunity
to participate in stock options. So, if you are ready to challenge
yourself with the most advanced technology in the industry, join
Silicon-Value
and know that your designs are making a difference in the VLSI world !

*************************
BACK-END ASIC DESIGNER
*************************
Requirements: Looking for a highly motivated Back-End ASIC design
engineer with expertise in Floorplanning, Place & Route and Physical
Verification.  A BSCS/BSEE degree with 2-4 yrs experience, or
MSCS/MSEE with 1 year of experience (industry or research activity) is
required. Expertise in understanding a netlist representation is
expected. Knowledge of Cadence' Silicon-Ensemble, Design-Planner,
Dracula/Vampire  is a plus. Analog/Mixed-Signal design expertise and
it's integration with the digital portion is a significant plus.

Responsibilities:
   * Work closely with our Front-End team and provide support for
parasitic & wire load extractions
   * Work with our proprietary optimization engine to reduce the
die-size without performance penalty
   * Floorplan and integrate any 3rd party IP blocks
   * P&R the netlist until timing closure is achieved
   * Perform physical verification for sign-off
   * Handle testability related P&R work

**************************
FRONT-END ASIC DESIGNER
**************************
Requirements: Looking for a highly motivated Front-End ASIC design
engineer with expertise in Synthesis (including Test Synthesis),
Functional Verification & Timing Analysis.  A BSCS/BSEE degree with
2-4 yrs experience, or MSCS/MSEE with 1 year of experience (industry
or research) is required. Expertise in HDLs (Verilog & VHDL) is
expected. Knowledge of Synopsys' front-end tools including Design
Compiler, VCC/VCS, Path Mill/Prime Time OR Cadence' NC-Verilog/VHDL,
BuildGates, Pearl is a plus.  Analog/Mixed-Signal design experience
and it's integration with the digital portion is a significant plus.

Responsibilities include:
   * Engage early-on with our customers and understand the HDL
descriptions being developed.  Assist with any 3rd party IP
selections.
   * Synthesize and perform STA on the designs - which requires
floor-planning to generate custom-WLM & parasitics
   * Work on testability aspects (scan-chaining, BIST, Boundary-scan)
and coverage (ATPG, Fault grading)
   * Work with our proprietary optimization engine to reduce the
die-size without performance penalty
   * Work closely with our Back-End team and assist them in the
die-size reduction process

Please forward your resume in electronic format (MS WORD or plain
text) to

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 US - BA, DESIGNERS NEEDED !! FRONT-END / BACK-END
Hey,
  Might be interesting, but where are you located? That place Boris (the
Bastard) Yeltsin is bombing the {*filter*}out of right now? That would be a
long daily commute from Southern California.

> [...]

> Compiler, VCC/VCS, Path Mill/Prime Time OR Cadence' NC-Verilog/VHDL,
> BuildGates, Pearl is a plus.  Analog/Mixed-Signal design experience
> and it's integration with the digital portion is a significant plus.

> Responsibilities include:
>    * Engage early-on with our customers and understand the HDL
> descriptions being developed.  Assist with any 3rd party IP
> selections.
>    * Synthesize and perform STA on the designs - which requires
> floor-planning to generate custom-WLM & parasitics
>    * Work on testability aspects (scan-chaining, BIST, Boundary-scan)
> and coverage (ATPG, Fault grading)
>    * Work with our proprietary optimization engine to reduce the
> die-size without performance penalty
>    * Work closely with our Back-End team and assist them in the
> die-size reduction process

> Please forward your resume in electronic format (MS WORD or plain

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 US - BA, DESIGNERS NEEDED !! FRONT-END / BACK-END

Quote:

> Hey,
>   Might be interesting, but where are you located? That place Boris (the
> Bastard) Yeltsin is bombing the {*filter*}out of right now? That would be a
> long daily commute from Southern California.

Try: http://www.*-*-*.com/  :-)

Regards,
|                                                                     |

|                                     fon:    +49 (0)3677 6783-34     |
|                                     fax:    +49 (0)3677 6783-37     |
|                                                                     |
| Institute of microelektronics and mechatronic systems gGmbH (IMMS)  |
| Langewiesener Strasse 22                                            |
| D-98693 Ilmenau, Germany                     http://www.*-*-*.com/      |
|_____________________________________________________________________|

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. US - BA, DESIGNERS NEEDED !! FRONT-END / BACK-END

2. CAD Engineer *** Front-End and Back-End Tool *** for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

3. Visual Basic front end and Cobol back end

4. web front-end, Python back end?

5. Browser front-end, python back-end

6. Career Opportunity US-CA-SJ Asic Physical Designer Back-end

7. Need Sort Front End!

8. Needed: English parser suitable for front end of interactive system

9. End user report designer

10. End User Report/Form Designer -- PLEASE ADVISE

11. Best End User Report Designer?

12. End-User Designer Interface