Software versus Hardware Acceleration
Author Message
 Software versus Hardware Acceleration

My company is interested in finding some information on the different
fault software packages  from Sunrise; Syntest; Attest Systems and Simucad
versus hardware acceleration boxes from Zycad/IKOS.

Can you please explain to me what are the real differences in price and
performance issues.

Lance

Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Software versus Hardware Acceleration

Please forward me any information you get on this. THanks
        - Nikhil

Quote:

> My company is interested in finding some information on the different
> fault software packages  from Sunrise; Syntest; Attest Systems and Simucad
> versus hardware acceleration boxes from Zycad/IKOS.

> Can you please explain to me what are the real differences in price and
> performance issues.

> Lance

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hardware acceleration with Squeak Smalltalk?

2. VRML Viewer using D3D hardware acceleration ?

3. CP2.1b rendering Hardware Acceleration?

4. Hardware acceleration for raytracing purposes

5. Hardware acceleration with Cosmo Player 2

6. We need to know if hardware acceleration can help our VRML performance

7. HARDWARE ACCELERATION

8. LIVE3D and hardware acceleration

9. Hardware acceleration (Direct-3D)?

10. Hardware acceleration for raytracing purposes

11. VRML and hardware acceleration

12. PyOpenGL on Linux: waiting for hardware acceleration