verilog beginner
Author Message
 verilog beginner

Hi!

I recently developed interest in VLSI circuits and discovered that
verliog is one HDL used extensively for description of such objects as
ICs and VLSIs. However, I do not know how exactly people use verilog.
Is there a compiler available? I have a C++/Assembly background, and
was wondering if this could help.If possible, please tell me something
about verilog.

thanks,
Craig

Thu, 19 May 2005 03:58:52 GMT
 verilog beginner

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=verilog+introd...>

Quote:
>Hi!

>I recently developed interest in VLSI circuits and discovered that
>verliog is one HDL used extensively for description of such objects as
>ICs and VLSIs. However, I do not know how exactly people use verilog.
>Is there a compiler available? I have a C++/Assembly background, and
>was wondering if this could help.If possible, please tell me something
>about verilog.

>thanks,
>Craig

Thu, 19 May 2005 04:59:14 GMT

1. Verilog Beginner Text

2. How to Learn Verilog - Beginner

3. Verilog beginner trying to implement pipelining

4. Verilog Beginner Text

5. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

6. Beginner Verilog Question

7. beginner question: which is best , VHDL or Verilog ???

8. Beginner's Verilog COurse - session two

9. I need a Verilog (FREE!) manual (for beginner)

10. Recomendations for a good Verilog book for beginners

11. Beginner experience with Verilog

12. beginner question: which is best , VHDL or Verilog ???