How to set BLANK in $gr_waves.
Author Message
 How to set BLANK in $gr_waves.

Quote:

> In the WAVES window, I can choose BLANK from SEL menu.
> I want to set BLANK in verilog description likewise.

> Please teach me how to write $gr_waves.
> Thanks.

> --
> Hiromasa Ikeyama
>      Sony

Using the waveform grouping task $define_group_waves will allow you
to add blanks easily.

Example:
initial
   begin
      $gr_waves("CLOCK",     I1.CLOCK,
                "SIG_A %h",  I1.SIG_A,
                "SIG_B %d",  I1.SIG_B);
      $define_group_waves (1, "SIGS",
                          "CLOCK",
                          " ",
                          "SIG_A");
   end

Dan Yingling
Northern Telecom, Telecom Microelectronics Center

Sun, 29 Jun 1997 22:18:24 GMT

1. FS should set separate at blank and dot

2. Save $gr_waves in Verilog-XL

3. verilog part instance to gr_wave request

4. PALS and gr_waves helpfull hint

5. getting hardcopy from gr_waves

6. gr_waves transfer to document

7. How to program set(X) + set(a) = set(X)

8. How to program set(X) + set(a) = set(X)

9. Set( _print_file) gives GPF after Set Default on Non-Novell systems

10. HELP ME: SET DEFAULT WITH SET PRINT TO LPT1

11. SET EXCACT AND SET SOFTSEEK

12. Set device to printer/set print on creates a new print job on NT.