c model convert to verilog/VHDl model
Author Message
 c model convert to verilog/VHDl model

Dear all,

Does anyone know a tool can convert C model to VHDL/verilog model ?
Where I can find more information of PLI ,static timing analysis on URL
?
Thank you very much.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 c model convert to verilog/VHDl model
Hi,
    For C 2 VHDL/Verilog try C Level Design tools:
http://www.cleveldesign.com/products/index.html

For PLI take a look at
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/verilog/

For Static Timing analysis there is lot of information available on the web,
try a search on Google.com for the same.

Good Luck,
Srini

Quote:

> Dear all,

> Does anyone know a tool can convert C model to VHDL/verilog model ?
> Where I can find more information of PLI ,static timing analysis on URL
> ?
> Thank you very much.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 c model convert to verilog/VHDl model
Try:  http://www.jrs.com/legac.htm
Quote:

> Dear all,

> Does anyone know a tool can convert C model to VHDL/verilog model ?
> Where I can find more information of PLI ,static timing analysis on URL
> ?
> Thank you very much.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 c model convert to verilog/VHDl model
You can take a look at the A|RT Designer and A|RT Builder tools of Frontier
Design:
http://www.frontierd.com/artdesigner.htm
http://www.frontierd.com/artbuilder.htm

Regards,
Eva

Quote:

>Dear all,

>Does anyone know a tool can convert C model to VHDL/verilog model ?
>Where I can find more information of PLI ,static timing analysis on URL
>?
>Thank you very much.

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 c model convert to verilog/VHDl model
You should check out CynApps.com!

: - )

Quote:

>>Dear all,

>>Does anyone know a tool can convert C model to VHDL/verilog model ?
>>Where I can find more information of PLI ,static timing analysis on URL
>>?
>>Thank you very much.

>>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>>Before you buy.

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 08:29:46 GMT

1. How to model the transmission gate in Verilog without using tran (Behaviour model)

2. PLI model vs. Verilog model

3. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

4. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

5. Memory Models for VHDL/Verilog

6. Vhdl/verilog model for flash memories

7. Verilog/VHDL models for VME

8. Verilog model of Xilinx macro in VHDL Testbench fails

9. Verilog or VHDL behavioral models for microprocessors

10. Look for 8051 VHDL/Verilog models

11. VHDL/Verilog Models/Megacells/Performance Tools

12. VHDL/Verilog models for memory (SRAM and DRAM)