Contract & Permanent Jobs in the UK & Europe
Author Message
 Contract & Permanent Jobs in the UK & Europe

Contract & Permanent Jobs in the UK & Europe
Could anybody help me, I am new to CIX and trying to find the
best conference for my  requirements.

I am urgently looking for a permanent Analogue ASIC designer
(to transistor level) to work in the Home Counties.

I am also in need of thir{*filter*} contract and permanent Cadence
people, including a PLL IC Designer (To 2GHx).

If anybdy could offer any (helpfull) suggestions I would be most grateful.

As I am new to this, it may be better to contact me by fax (+44)
737 770807, or Voicemail (+44) 737 770808, or Post - Interactive
Consulting Limited, Redstone Manor, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4BS.

Please Accept my apologies if I have transgressed.

Regards

Fred Jackson

Director

Sun, 06 Apr 1997 23:09:59 GMT
 Contract & Permanent Jobs in the UK & Europe
Contract & Permanent Jobs the UK and Europe

Could somebody advise me where I should place my requirements for
Cadence Consultants to work in the UK and Europe.  I am currently looking
for about thir{*filter*} Consultants including people with "Cell Ensemble"
or "Block Ensemble" and / or "Skill"

I also need an ASIC Designer to work on a PLL to 2GHz.

Also a permanent Analogue ASIC Designer.

I can be contacted through E-Mail here, but since I am new to
Internet, The Fax (+44) 737 770807, or Voice (+44) 737 770808 or post
(address below) may be more reliable.  If you are skilled in any type of
ASIC design or layout software I would like to talk to you anyway.

Please accept my apologies if I have transgressed.

Regards

Fred Jackson

Director
Interactive Consulting Limited
Redstone Manor
Redhill
Surrey
RH1 4BS

Sun, 06 Apr 1997 23:10:08 GMT

1. Contract & Permanent Jobs the UK and Europe

2. Contract & Permanent Jobs in the UK & Europe

3. JOBS - STVA - CONTRACT & CONTRACT TO PERMANENT

4. Smalltalk 80 - Contract & Permanent positions - UK

5. Contract and Permanent Jobs in the UK

6. UK/Europe/USA Permanent IT Opportunities Top Salaries

7. Clarion Vacancies - Permanent & Contract

8. PROLOG - contract & permanent

9. SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS - PERMANENT & CONTRACT -

10. JOB Offered: (Full-Time & Permanent)

11. Job: SW-Eng Tool Design&Implementation, Vienna, Austria, Europe

12. Prolog & Smalltalk Contracts & Permanent - UK