ATPG for Combinatorial Circuits and ATPG for Sequential Circuits
Author Message
 ATPG for Combinatorial Circuits and ATPG for Sequential Circuits

Hi guys:
I am newbie to FPGA/ASIC testing. When i apply to jobs i m asked more
Question and knowlwdge on ATPG. Can anyone please give me leads on
ATPG for Combinatorial Circuits and ATPG for Sequential Circuits.

Thanks in advance.

Murugan

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:52:17 GMT
 ATPG for Combinatorial Circuits and ATPG for Sequential Circuits
ATPG stands for Automatic Test Pattern Generation.
ATPG for combinatorial is pretty simple. It just generates the
test vectors to check if internal nodes toggles.
ATPG for sequential circuits is a little bit complicated cuz the software
needs to memorize not only logic value but also timing.

Hope this helps!

Quote:

> Hi guys:
> I am newbie to FPGA/ASIC testing. When i apply to jobs i m asked more
> Question and knowlwdge on ATPG. Can anyone please give me leads on
> ATPG for Combinatorial Circuits and ATPG for Sequential Circuits.

> Thanks in advance.

> Murugan

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:12:01 GMT

1. Tetramax Remodelling/ATPG transistor level tool

2. ATPG

3. ATPG - using bidir as scan in

4. ATPG tools for FPGA

5. ATPG models.

6. Fault Grading & ATPG for non scaned designs

7. Looking for Fault Simulator and ATPG

8. ANNOUNCEMENT: ATPG for Verilog

9. ATPG - using bidir as scan in

10. ATPG & Comparing Netlists

11. Combinatorial Problem [ & a new Combinatorial Problem ]

12. circuits and assembler