Code for simulation of systolic array
Author Message
 Code for simulation of systolic array

Hello netters,

        I intend to carry out logic simulation of

        Systolic Arrays.

        I am thinking of testing for

        behaviour under faults such as stuck-at faults.

        Can anyone send me a simple example code ?

        Thanks in advance.

                        Donald Ekong

Tue, 17 Sep 1996 02:29:51 GMT

1. Code for simulation of systolic array

2. Segregation between synthesis code and simulation code

3. Help in Systolic Programming Languages or Tools

4. Job Opportunities at Systolic Technology

5. systolic Vs pipelined

6. Simulation problem with arrays of records

7. Can anyone post a starfield simulation code?

8. RESUME: will code for hourly rate [11 yrs total exp, Smalltalk, Java, VRML, 3D Multiuser Simulations]

9. Coding guidelines in vhdl for faster simulation

10. RTL coding for simulation performance

11. private source code , public simulation

12. Cycle Simulation & Code Coverage