verilog designers WANTED
Author Message
 verilog designers WANTED

A good ASIC design consulting group on Long Island (NY)  is looking for a
few good engineers.  Verilog or VHDL experience needed and Synthesis a plus.
We are also looking for people with mixed signal background.  We are swamped
with work and need good people ASAP.   Good benefits and pay.

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:12:29 GMT

1. ! RMG Ottawa - Synopsys, FPGA, Verilog Designers

2. designer's guide to verilog?

3. 3 Verilog/FPGA Designers Needed For OVI Panel

4. LOOKING FOR : Designers, Coop, Contractors with Verilog Experience

5. Verilog/ASIC Designers for Sun Massachusetts

6. Cirrus/Crystal Layoff--Need designer w/VERILOG experience?

7. AZ-PHZ ASIC/FPGA designer with Verilog/VHDL.

8. Verilog/ASIC Designers for Sun Massachusetts

9. 3 Verilog/FPGA Designers Needed For OVI Panel

10. SMALLTALK DESIGNERS WANTED

11. Wanted - UK Designers & Programmers

12. web application designer wanted