EEPROM Verilog models
Author Message
 EEPROM Verilog models

Hi,

Does anyone know about how I can get reliably accurate models of
2-wire/3-wire serial eeprom devices?

Thanks,

Maneesh

Sat, 03 Apr 2004 06:13:34 GMT
 EEPROM Verilog models

Quote:

> Hi,

> Does anyone know about how I can get reliably accurate models of
> 2-wire/3-wire serial eeprom devices?

Write them yourself.

Those parts are verrrry simple.  If I were a college professor teaching
Verilog, I'd have the students write a serial EEPROM model for homework.

--a

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 02:31:32 GMT

1. Serial EEPROM Verilog Model

2. URGENT! verilog EEPROM-model

3. Looking for a 24C04 serial eeprom model in verilog (behavioral only)

4. I2C EEPROM's models

5. VHDL model for the ST95640 eeprom

6. Resetting process / iic eeprom model

7. Availability of serial EEPROM model?

8. c model convert to verilog/VHDl model

9. How to model the transmission gate in Verilog without using tran (Behaviour model)

10. PLI model vs. Verilog model

11. Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog ***** Verilog

12. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?