JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Verification/Diagnostic Engineer
Author Message
 JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Verification/Diagnostic Engineer

Zycad Corporation is a leading edge supplier of high speed simulation
tools and software for Digital Designers. Our engineering strategy
is a top-down systems approach to manage and simulate a wide spectrum
of complex designs (upto 16,777,216 gates) from the architectural level
through the gate level.  Our engineering team is a unique grouping of
Computer Scientists who have implemented software/hardware solutions
for CAE problems.

We have the following immediate opening in our engineering
group -

Senior Verification/Diagnostic Engineer

We are looking for a diagnostic/verification engineers to help in the research
and development of our next generation of simulation engines. Responsibilities
include developing a high level behavi{*filter*}model of the system, developing a
verification suite for system simulation, and migrating this suite to test
the actual hardware.

Qualifications include:

    *   BS in EE or CE (MS preferred)

    *   5+ years experience in hardware design, verification and/or diagnostics

    *   excellent programming skills in C and Unix

    *   experience with Verilog

JOB NUMBER: MK4

Please respond to -

        E-MAIL:

        FAX:
          510-623-4550
          attention: Mike Keating, Job <number>

        US MAIL:
          Zycad Corp
          47100 Bayside Parkway
          Fremont
          CA 94538-9942
          attention: Mike Keating, Job <number>

Sat, 23 Aug 1997 05:00:03 GMT

1. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Verification/Diagnostic Engineer

2. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Hardware Engineer

3. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Senior Hardware Engineer

4. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Hardware Engineer

5. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA: Hardware Engineer

6. JOB POSTING: USA:CA:BAYAREA: Senior System Architect - Hardware

7. JOB POSTING: USA:CA:BAYAREA: Senior System Architect - Hardware

8. JOB POSTING: US-CA-BAYAREA Simulator Development

9. Austin, TX or Cupertino, CA - Job Posting - Sr. Verification Engineer

10. US-CA-Senior Software Engineer-Smalltalk-Permanent

11. Job posting - senior software engineer

12. HOT JOBS for Software Tools Engineers at Silicon Graphics (US-CA-Mtn View)