Need help on eda tools
Author Message
 Need help on eda tools

Hello,

I have finished a course in Verilog HDL and now want to learn some
edatools which can help me get a job. I am not sure which one to start
with, and  the tools that I should know as basic requirement while
seeking employement. I would appreciate any suggestions in this regard

Thankx in advance

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:24:53 GMT
 Need help on eda tools

Quote:

> Hello,

> I have finished a course in Verilog HDL and now want to learn some
> edatools which can help me get a job. I am not sure which one to start
> with, and  the tools that I should know as basic requirement while
> seeking employement. I would appreciate any suggestions in this regard

> Thankx in advance

Its easy to learn a tool, Tools dont get you jobs, concepts
do...

--
later,
-TrtH

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 06:02:39 GMT

1. Help needed in choosing the right PC for VLSI EDA

2. Software Engineer - Verilog/Perl - EDA tool development - Cambridge, UK - to c£30,000

3. Cadence EDA tools on Linux : opinions?

4. EDA tools

5. EDA Tools start-up S/W co is hiring

6. job opportunities at new Boston-area EDA Tools company

7. EDA Tools support jobs at Chrysalis

8. EDA Tool Developer/C/Unix - PORTLAND,OREGON

9. USA Chicago--EDA/CASE Tools Developer Wanted

10. Seva Technologies "The Ultimate EDA Tool"?

11. Positions Offered: EDA Tool Developer, Columbia, MD. [REPOST]

12. Wanted: EDA Tool Developer, Columbia, MD.