Help with VLSI CAD Engineering
Author Message
 Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message but I am a
recruiter working with a Fortune 500 Company located in Portland,
Oregon and would like some help finding 4 VLSI CAD Applications
Engineers and 4 VLSI CAD Development Engineers.  Any suggestions on
where I can search (websites, upcoming conferences, trade
publications)?  Or any referrals for this great company?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Please E-mail me at

Thanks,
Rhonda

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

Quote:

> I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message but I am a
> recruiter working with a Fortune 500 Company located in Portland,
> Oregon and would like some help finding 4 VLSI CAD Applications
> Engineers and 4 VLSI CAD Development Engineers.  Any suggestions on
> where I can search (websites, upcoming conferences, trade
> publications)?  Or any referrals for this great company?

> Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Please E-mail me at

> Thanks,
> Rhonda

If you realised this is the wrong usenet group, why do you still post
this ad????? Go to ba.jobs.offered or one of those location...

Mon, 17 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

Quote:

> > I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this message but I am
> > a recruiter working with a Fortune 500 Company located in Portland,

> If you realised this is the wrong usenet group, why do you still post
> this ad????? Go to ba.jobs.offered or one of those location...

This ad appears over and over, maybe once a week. It's always exactly
the same wording and "apology".

Will some people PLEASE go join Intel in Oregon, so we can be spared any
more of these ads. :-)

Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

2. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

3. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

4. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

5. Help with VLSI CAD Engineering

6. New Anonymous FTP site for VLSI/CAD Engineers.

7. VLSI CAD Engineer Openings at HP, Colorado

8. VLSI CAD Engineer Openings at HP, Colorado

9. New Anonymous FTP Site for VLSI/CAD Engineers.

10. Help with CAD Engineering

11. Upgrade to Alliance 3.0 CAD VLSI software

12. of Alliance 1.2, a VLSI CAD System