Does Synopsys DC support UDP?
Author Message
 Does Synopsys DC support UDP?

Hi,
  I just read Synopsys HDL compiler for Verilog Reference Manual. It
says HDL Compiler doesn't support primitive definition. Does it mean
that DC doesn't support UDP? Thanks.
Peng

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:01:22 GMT
 Does Synopsys DC support UDP?
Hi,

  No. DC doesn't.

Ajeetha
http://www.noveldv.com

Quote:

> Hi,
>   I just read Synopsys HDL compiler for Verilog Reference Manual. It
> says HDL Compiler doesn't support primitive definition. Does it mean
> that DC doesn't support UDP? Thanks.
> Peng

Sat, 31 Dec 2005 03:41:07 GMT

1. Synopsys and verilog UDP

2. JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR

3. synopsys dc shell

4. Extended identifiers in Synopsys DC

5. Controlling placement names in Synopsys DC

6. Synopsys DC & Modelsim

7. Synopsys DC and VHDL-93

8. Synopsys DC fatals compiling to FPGA

9. JOB OPENING: ASIC DESIGN, SYNOPSYS DC/TC GURU, BEAVERTON, OR

10. Reasonbly fast Scheme with TCP/UDP support

11. Reasonably fast Scheme with TCP/UDP support

12. Any Scheme Implementation with UDP sockets support?