COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Beaverton, Oregon
Author Message
 COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Beaverton, Oregon

                            A N N O U N C E

Qualis Design Corporation is offering another session of our popular course
"High Level Design Using Verilog" at our Beaverton, Oregon, Training Center.

This course presents a comprehensive introduction to the Verilog
language while teaching you how to approach complex design tasks using
High Level Design methods.  Through our advanced presentation methods,
we teach cutting-edge knowledge in a way that sticks -- graduates of the
course are immediately ready to tackle large scale Verilog-based designs
including ASICs and FPGAs.

For additional information about the material covered in this leading-edge
course, see the course description below.

This course can also be held at your facilities in a private, one-on-one
setting -- contact us for more information.

Schedule
--------
The March 1997 schedule for this class follows:

       Course Title                        Course Date       Status
       High Level Design Using Verilog:    Mar 10 - Mar 14   Open

The Qualis Difference
---------------------
We know what it's like to work under the pressure of aggressive schedules and
immense technical challenges.  We believe that High Level Design methods
and technology, such as HDL-based verification and synthesis, are the key
to tackling those challenges and conquering today's design problems.
Our courses can make a real difference in your day-to-day work life
by showing you the high leverage points of Verilog and High Level Design.
Here's how we do it:

 -- The Qualis "Best In Class" Instructor Team draws upon the absolute best
    Verilog and VHDL consultants in the industry -- our people!  Your
    instructor regularly tackles 500,000+ gate ASICs, and is ready to
    share his in-depth knowledge with you.  Synthesis, verification,
    design methodology -- it's all there.  You won't find instructors
    of this caliber anywhere else.

 -- Our courses are intense, hands-on events using the latest EDA tools
    and hardware.  Everything you need to learn quickly and efficiently is
    provided -- you supply the brain, we'll supply everything else.

 -- Our courses are like no other in the EDA industry.  Engineers and
    Managers who attend our courses will learn what's important and why, and
    where to focus their time and resources for maximum leverage from HDLs
    and design tools.  And, unlike other vendor courses, our courses are
    *dynamic* -- we constantly update our material with the latest in
    High Level Design techniques and information, so you're assured of
    learning the latest in the field.

--  Our courses are respected in the industry.  We have taught our
    High Level Design courses to many Fortune 500 companies and
    hundreds of Engineers and Managers.  Our student references attest
    to the outstanding quality and real-world usefulness of our classes.
    Just ask and we'll prove it.

About Qualis Design Corporation
-------------------------------
Founded in 1992, Qualis Design Corporation has quickly become the
leading independent provider of Elite Consulting and Training
Services.  The company provides services to leading-edge
high technology firms worldwide, including Intel, Hewlett-Packard,
Tektronix, Xerox, TRW, and Northern Telecom.  Qualis' corporate
headquarters are located in Beaverton, Oregon.

Don't miss this opportunity to learn the latest in High Level Design
from the best in the industry.  For course syllabi and registration
information, contact us at:

                        Linda Boyd, Training Registrar
                           Qualis Design Corporation
                       8705 SW Nimbus Avenue, Suite 118
                          Beaverton, Oregon 97008 USA

                            Phone: +1-503-644-9700
                             FAX: +1-503-643-1583

Brief Course Description
--------------------------

                   High Level Design Using Verilog

                          Course Overview

        Copyright (c) 1995, 1996, 1997 Qualis Design Corporation

"High Level Design Using Verilog" is a fast paced, five-day hands-on,
multimedia course designed to make class participants immediately productive
in a Verilog-based design environment using state-of-the-art simulation,
waveform viewing and synthesis tools.

After an introduction to Verilog, the course deviates from the
traditional bottom-up, gates-to-behavi{*filter*}modeling presentation of
other Verilog courses and reverses the flow, teaching top-down design
practices, with early special emphasis on coding guidelines, efficient
testbench generation and advanced design verification techniques.
These skills are reinforced throughout the week while teaching Verilog
from a top-down perspective.

The course labs are designed to accommodate the learning aptitudes of
a wide range of students with diverse design experiences.  All students
complete the main part of the lab and an optional part is for students who
finish early and want to learn additional material.  This lab structure
caters to all student skill levels and provides excellent opportunities
to expand one's knowledge of Verilog simulation and modeling techniques.

Each day of class includes interactive lectures and several lab sessions.
Students will have access to individual Sun Sparcstations, the Verilog-XL
simulation environment, and the Synopsys DC Expert synthesis environment
for use during the laboratory sessions.  The instructor presents the material
using a projection system that allows 30% more material to be presented
in a given amount of time with vivid, interest-grabbing color slides.

Full Course Syllabus Available
------------------------------
A full course syllabus listing all topics covered in this course
is available.  Contact us for more information.

                           Qualis Design Corporation
                       8705 SW Nimbus Avenue, Suite 118
                          Beaverton, Oregon 97008 USA

                            Phone: +1-503-644-9700
                             FAX: +1-503-643-1583

"DC Expert" is a trademark of Synopsys, Inc.
"Verilog" is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc.

Copyright (c) 1995, 1996, 1997, Qualis Design Corporation.  All Rights Reserved.

Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Beaverton, Oregon

2. COURSES: High Level Design Using Verilog, Beaverton, Oregon

3. COURSE: High Level Design Using VHDL, Beaverton, Oregon

4. COURSE: High Level Design Using VHDL, Beaverton, Oregon

5. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Beaverton, Oregon

6. COURSES: High Level Design Using VHDL, Beaverton, Oregon

7. COURSES: High Level Design Using Verilog, Beaverton, OR

8. COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, March 25-29, Beaverton OR

9. COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Feb 12-16, Beaverton OR

10. COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Dec, Jan, Feb, Beaverton OR

11. COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Dec, Jan, Feb, Beaverton OR

12. COURSE: High Level Design Using Verilog, Nov 6-10, Beaverton OR