simple examples of pli in C++ like a counter with Modelsim
Author Message
 simple examples of pli in C++ like a counter with Modelsim

Hi,

I am learning PLI's functions.
I am looking a testbench for a counter with a C++ PLI,under Modelsim.
I found some examples, but it's either too basic, or too complex.

If someone has some examples, that should be great !!!

Thanks

Dominique

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 02:03:35 GMT
 simple examples of pli in C++ like a counter with Modelsim

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am learning PLI's functions.
> I am looking a testbench for a counter with a C++ PLI,under Modelsim.
> I found some examples, but it's either too basic, or too complex.

> If someone has some examples, that should be great !!!

> Thanks

> Dominique

I do not know if this will be too basic or too complex for you,
but look into the following page for PLI with C++.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/verilog/plicpp.html

- Swapnajit.

Project VeriPage - Your one stop source for Verilog PLI resources.
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/verilog/
Now available: "VCS DirectC - A Quick Look", a Project VeriPage Report
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/verilog/directc/

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 06:31:08 GMT

1. Modelsim FLI/PLI microsoft C++ 5.0

2. Simple Counter Example

3. Modelsim for win, pli and gcc

4. fprintf using the pli in modelsim 5.5 pe

5. Modelsim & PLI under W2K

6. Modelsim PLI Help

7. Problem with PLI-Modelsim

8. Verilog PLI for ModelSim under Windows NT

9. PLI/Modelsim/misctf

10. Verilog PLI / ModelSim / Cygwin

11. Arpack example not clear, any simpler examples

12. simple modelsim question