Provide EDA Softwares for Study
Author Message
 Provide EDA Softwares for Study

We provide license files for Cadence Synopsys Avanti and Mentor
Graphics softwares.These license files have no hostid&date&user_number
limited.You can use it in any workstations and pc.We also provide
softwares copies.But all of these softwares and license is for
learning not for business.If youhave any interested in it,please
contact to me with mail

Thu, 01 Sep 2005 14:50:27 GMT
 Provide EDA Softwares for Study

Quote:

> We provide license files for Cadence Synopsys Avanti and Mentor
> Graphics softwares.These license files have no hostid&date&user_number
> limited.You can use it in any workstations and pc.We also provide
> softwares copies.But all of these softwares and license is for
> learning not for business.If youhave any interested in it,please
> contact to me with mail

How much money?

         Article posted with MyNewsGroups :)
         http://mynewsgroups.sourceforge.net
         Share your knowledge in... comp.lang.verilog

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 17:22:27 GMT
 Provide EDA Softwares for Study

Quote:

> We provide license files for Cadence Synopsys Avanti and Mentor
> Graphics softwares.These license files have no hostid&date&user_number
> limited.You can use it in any workstations and pc.We also provide
> softwares copies.But all of these softwares and license is for
> learning not for business.If youhave any interested in it,please
> contact to me with mail

How much money?

         Article posted with MyNewsGroups :)
         http://mynewsgroups.sourceforge.net
         Share your knowledge in... comp.lang.verilog

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:11:04 GMT

1. Provide EDA Softwares for Learning

2. Provide EDA Softwares for Learning

3. why system providing routies will provide different result in C++ and Fortran

4. Where is purple E softwares website?

5. VRML export in CAD softwares

6. Exchanging 3D softwares

7. FS:SOFTWARES!!!

8. Lectronic Marketing & Softwares

9. Version control softwares

10. top 10 antivirus softwares

11. APL Providing Mineralogic Mapper for NASA's 2005 Orbiter Mission

12. How to provide a Windows printer selection for host printing