verilog netlist -> spice netlist
Author Message
 verilog netlist -> spice netlist

I am currently working on a project which involve the power estimation
of an embedded block by using Synopsys Powermill. I was wondering are
there any solutions of converting the structural verilog netlist to a
spice netlist? Thanks a lot.

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:33:12 GMT
 verilog netlist -> spice netlist
You can simulate verilog and spice together. Or you can convert this to EPIC format.
See the manual on what formats Powermill supports.

Matt

Quote:

> I am currently working on a project which involve the power estimation
> of an embedded block by using Synopsys Powermill. I was wondering are
> there any solutions of converting the structural verilog netlist to a
> spice netlist? Thanks a lot.

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 00:42:48 GMT

1. How can i get the spice netlist from the synthesized netlist (vhdl netlist)

2. spice netlist --> verilog conversion tool

3. VHDL-netlist to Verilog-netlist Translator ?

4. verilog to SPICE netlist conversion

5. EDIF netlist file to BLIF netlist file..

6. Awk (A spice netlist parser)

7. Need EDIF to Spice netlist translator...Help!

8. Netlist Translator VHDL -> Verilog Wanted

9. Netlist Translator VHDL -> Verilog Wanted

10. Post P&R Verilog/VHDL netlist

11. How to use synthesis tool to get gate level netlist only containing verilog basic gates

12. CDF parameter - verilog netlist