PS/2 decoder
Author Message
 PS/2 decoder

Does anyone know where the verilog code for a PS/2 mouse decoder might be?
I have a prototyping board with a PS/2 port and don't know what to use it
for.  I have not been able to find anything on implementing the PS/2 mouse
protocol in Verilog.  Or is this something that is traditionally handled
in software?

Jonathan Bradbury

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:50:51 GMT

1. PS/2 keyboard decoder state machine simplification...

2. reed-soloman encoder/decoder.

3. MP3 Encoder and Decoder with Clarion.

4. EXE decoder

5. Clipper Decoder

6. Slim binary decoder

7. MAD (Michigan Algorithm Decoder)--Does it exist?

8. GIF decoder in modula2

9. hardware implementation of viterbi decoder

10. viterbi decoders

11. manchester decoder/encoder

12. Verilog Code for Counters and Decoders