VHDL to Verilog translator
Author Message
 VHDL to Verilog translator

Hi! All!
Does anyone know if there is a VHDL to translator out there? If you know
please let me know!

Cheers!
Benny
--

Kay(Benny) C Tan
Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 03:51:00 GMT
 VHDL to Verilog translator
Hi,
  Check out VHDL FAQ at http://www.vhdl.org/comp.lang.vhdl

(Also try searching through old messages in comp.lang.vhdl NG - there
were few threads on this topic).

HTH,
Srini

Quote:

--
Srinivasan Venkataramanan (Srini)
ASIC Design Engineer,

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:58:55 GMT
 VHDL to Verilog translator
Visit Verilog FAQ at http://www.*-*-*.com/
In part 3 you will find list of VHDL to Verilog converters with links.

Rajesh Ba{*filter*}ule
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> Hi! All!
> Does anyone know if there is a VHDL to translator out there? If you know
> please let me know!

> Cheers!
> Benny
> --

> Kay(Benny) C Tan
> Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
> The University of Edinburgh
> King's Buildings
> Mayfield Rd
> Edinburgh EH9 3JL
> (Int +44) 131 650 5658
> (Int +44) 131 650 6554 (FAX)

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:03:06 GMT
 VHDL to Verilog translator

Quote:
> Hi! All!
> Does anyone know if there is a VHDL to translator out there? If you know
> please let me know!

You can try the VDL to Verilog RTL translator that I released under
GPL:http://www.ocean-logic.com/downloads.htm

It supports a limited but useful subset of VHDL.
A bug fix and an extension is coming sometimes soon.

Quote:
> Cheers!
> Benny

Enzo

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:02:46 GMT

1. VHDL to Verilog translator

2. VHDL to Verilog Translator

3. VHDL ->Verilog Translator...

4. **ANNOUNCEMENT: VHDL to Verilog Translator**

5. VHDL to Verilog translator

6. GHDL => VHDL or Verilog Translator

7. Wanted: VHDL to Verilog Translator

8. VHDL to Verilog Translator

9. looking for VHDL to verilog translator

10. **ANNOUNCEMENT: VHDL to Verilog Translator**

11. Need VHDL to Verilog Translator

12. VHDL to Verilog translator