Help: Passing constriants from SYNOPSYS FPGA compiler to XILINX M1 impplementation
Author Message
 Help: Passing constriants from SYNOPSYS FPGA compiler to XILINX M1 impplementation

Help: Passing constriants from SYNOPSYS FPGA compiler to XILINX M1
impplementation
             tools

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Passing constriants from SYNOPSYS FPGA compiler to XILINX M1 impplementation
1. Read FPGA Compiler manual to find out whether this facility exists.
   I know it it exists in FPGA Express 2 and FPGA Compiler 2.

2. Visit Xilinx website. Here are some usefull URLs.
http://www.xilinx.com/apps/hdl.htm
http://www.xilinx.com/support/sw_manuals/2_1i/download/xsisyn.pdf
http://www.xilinx.com/support/techsup/journals/synopsys/index.htm

3. Post question on comp.arch.fpga You will surely attract attention of
FPGA gurus and Xilinx FAEs there.

Rajesh
Verilog FAQ: http://www.angelfire.com/in/verilogfaq/index.html

Quote:
> Help: Passing constriants from SYNOPSYS FPGA compiler to XILINX M1
> impplementation
>              tools

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Passing constriants from SYNOPSYS FPGA compiler to XILINX M1 impplementation tools

2. Post Synthesis Simulation in Synopsys for Xilinx XL4000 FPGA

3. I want to get a synopsys for XILINX spartan FPGA

4. Passing attributes from VHDL with FPGA Express for Xilinx

5. Synopsys FPGA Compiler

6. Synopsys FPGA Express vs. Compiler II

7. Synopsys FPGA compiler optimization ?

8. Altera & Synopsys FPGA Compiler

9. NEW XILINX M1 Release

10. synplify 5.1.4 and Xilinx Fitter M1.5.19

11. Xilinx M1.5i Problem (what's new)

12. NGD2VHDL in Xilinx-M1-SW, any ideas?