Emacs verilog mode problem
Author Message
 Emacs verilog mode problem

Hi,

I am using Michael Macnamara's verilog mode in xemacs 20.4 and have
two problems (otherwise it is great!):

1) Indenting doesn't work with `ifdef or `include

2) How do you get hold of Michael these days?  Silicon Sorcery's page
is gone and the page for the new company is basically just an "under
construction" page.

Thanks,

  David

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Emacs verilog mode problem

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am using Michael Macnamara's verilog mode in xemacs 20.4 and have
> two problems (otherwise it is great!):

> 1) Indenting doesn't work with `ifdef or `include

I don't think it ever did.

Quote:
> 2) How do you get hold of Michael these days?  Silicon Sorcery's page
> is gone and the page for the new company is basically just an "under
> construction" page.

They changed their name to Sure Fire Verification(http://www.surefirev.com).

/Ed
--

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Emacs Verilog-mode problems

2. Emacs Verilog mode & 2001

3. emacs verilog mode?

4. Extension to Emacs Verilog-Mode ?

5. Emacs verilog mode

6. verilog-mode for emacs, `define and /*autosense*/

7. emacs & verilog-mode

8. Emacs verilog mode

9. Emacs verilog mode ands Silos?

10. parathesis matching in emacs-verilog mode

11. Verilog mode for (x)emacs???

12. emacs verilog mode (or updated LSE files)