Recruiters wanted for Canadian & U.S semiconductor jobs
Author Message
 Recruiters wanted for Canadian & U.S semiconductor jobs

We are looking for companies to partner with who can supply talented
semiconductor candidates for job opportunities in Canada and the USA.

I represent  Intelligent Technology Solutions Inc.  We are an aggressive
Canadian-based corporation that specializes in Technical Recruiting and
Consulting.  Our organization works with many leading High Tech companies in
Canada and the US.  We pride ourselves in our ability to attract the best
and brightest Technology professionals, and our ability to provide qualified
candidates to our clients in short turn around time.

We are seeking to partner with overseas firms, who can supply talented
SEMICONDUCTOR candidates (designers, testers, etc.) who are interested in
working in Canada.

Attached is a link to our corporate website for your review.
www.intelligentinc.com

Please contact me personally either by phone or email to discuss a business
arrangement.

Sincerely,

Paul Bush
Managing Partner
(613) 831-7800

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. JOB WANTED...Dylan/CLOS (Canadian citizen)

2. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

3. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

4. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

5. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

6. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

7. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

8. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

9. US-CO-Denver-Programming Jobs in Denver-Recruiter

10. Job opening: US - Outstanding commercial OO Developers/Leads wanted for Atlanta/Huntsville startup

11. Job Wanted - UK A/P seeks Work in US

12. Hudson, MA: Digital Semiconductor/DEC Job Postings ASIC designers