Rochester, NY: IC/ ASIC designers wanted
Author Message
 Rochester, NY: IC/ ASIC designers wanted

Is there only one viable processing architecture for the emerging broad
range of electronic products and applications?

Improv Systems has developed a new platform known as our Programmable
System
Architecture, or PSA(TM), - a modular collection of predefined
processing engines.
These processors incorporate Very Long Instruction Word (VLIW)
technology and
a high degree of concurrency. Our software development methodology,
based on our
Notation Environment, allows the end user to define or re-use modular
software
components to describe their application. These applications are then
partitioned
and mapped into instructions for the various processing engines on the
PSA by
our Solo Compilation System.  This methodology and technology has
similarities with processor/DSP/memory solutions but the architecture
itself provides a unique,
alternative platform to the traditional Von-Neumann or Harvard
architecture of
most processor based systems. Our architecture is much more effective
for embedded
solutions than any traditional approach.

As a member of the hardware team, the chosen candidate will perform
engineering
assignments on current and future Jazz PSA(TM) Platform IC development
projects.

Improv Systems is a pre-IPO startup company with excellent funding.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits along with the opportunity
to participate in stock options.

Are ready to challenge yourself with an exciting career working with
revolutionary technology?

Please forward a copy of your resume in electronic format (MS Word, PDF,
or plain text).

Regards,
Mark
--

/* Improv Systems, Inc.                 http://www.*-*-*.com/  */
/* 3136 Winton Road South, Suite 305    Rochester, NY 14623  USA  */

Mon, 22 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rochester, NY: IC/ ASIC designers wanted

2. RF IC / Analog IC Designer (Mixed Signal)

3. Wanted - IC Designer

4. RF IC / Analog IC Designer (Mixed Signal)

5. RF IC / Analog IC Designer (Mixed Signal)

6. ASIC DESIGNER wanted for STARTUP-COMPANY

7. San-Jose, CA: ASIC designers wanted

8. San-Jose, CA - ASIC Designers wanted

9. ASIC Designers wanted in UK

10. wanted: Talented ASIC designers.

11. ** ASIC Designers Wanted For Next Week's Great ESDA Shootout **

12. ASIC DESIGNER wanted for STARTUP-COMPANY