Verilog & VHDL co-simulation
Author Message
 Verilog & VHDL co-simulation

Hello all:
I have got a VHDL model and I used it in simulation with verilog
design. Now I am facing a very strange problem.

The VHDL model defined a port which is an INOUT port, named like
VHDL_PORT_A. I connect it to a verilog signal defined in the top level
module, name veri_sig_a. The simulation waveform shows that when the
veri_sig_a is "0", the VHDL_PORT_A can still keep "1". The port
connection is like this:

// verilog shell of that VHDL model
model_a instance_a (
  .VHDL_PORT_A (veri_sig_a),
  );

No warning and no error message reported about this conflict.

I am using the ncverilog simulator. Could anyone gives me an advice or
point out to check where. Thank you very much.

Regards!
Norman

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:15:55 GMT

1. VHDL & Verilog Co-Simulation in VCS

2. VHDL & Verilog Co-Simulation in VCS

3. VHDL/verilog co-simulation

4. VHDL/verilog co-simulation

5. VHDL& Verilog Simulation Benchmark

6. VHDL & Verilog Simulation Benchmark

7. C and VHDL co-simulation

8. VHDL/Verilog Co-sim probs under HPUX?

9. VHDL / VERILOG cosimulation

10. VHDL/Verilog Co-sim probs under HPUX?

11. VHDL/Verilog -- Co-simulate or convert

12. Q: Verilog VS VHDL/VITAL for Gate Level Simulation